Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 12. september 2015

Potion Polish Sparkler Stars, Independence Day Trio swatches


Potion Polish Sparkler Stars is from the Independence Day collection, I already showed you the two others: As American As Cherry Pie and Five-O Glow.
Sparkler Stars is a gorgeous silver holo with added holo micro glitters and silver micro flakies. The result is a mind-blowingly strong effect, it’s impressive even in indoor light…  The first coat was sheer, but this is only two coats. So maybe 3 works better if you do thin coats. I added a coat of Seche Vite.
I wish I had captured the silver better than I have - so you have to believe me, when I say it's gorgeous :D

Potion Polish - click HERE!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear it - I also love it so much!

      Slet
  2. This is a wonderful silver! Not too bright but still a stunner.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In person it is bright - it is so gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. Oh no, here we go again.. want want want! This is so pretty and I like that its not an 'in your face' silver, the holo is stunning! It looks perfect on your nails, I must look at this brand now :D xx

    SvarSlet
  4. It's beautiful, amazing sparkle!

    SvarSlet
  5. sparkle stars looks very classy, love it :D

    SvarSlet
  6. It's gorgeous, I have to say that :) that gilded something has conquered me ^^

    SvarSlet
  7. Lovely holo <3 sparkle sparkle <3

    SvarSlet
  8. That looks super sparkly, which I like a lot! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Beautiful, I love those macro shots :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. This is so pretty, I really like it :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...