Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 6. september 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story 51 - Nail Mail August

Th interesting question is, was August a more moderate nail mail month than July part 1 HERE - Part 2 HERE
Judge for yourself...

August 1st:
My lemming duo: The Mei Mei Signatures store exclusive Fairytale Life duo finally became mine - I love it!

August 2nd:
A friend bought me the Blue Rhythm collection in a tax free - YAY!

August 5th
After a winter with dry and brittle nails I am returning to my trusted Nail Tek in good time before fall - even if it the ridge filling effect isn't very good on my ridged nails...

August 7th
My beloved Moo Moos are now officially stars, they have a polish named after each of them - see my swatches HERE - shop them at Moo Moo Signatures HERE

August 11th
My first Ooh La Lacquer polishes...!

I'm going to try OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil again just as a variation during day time.

August 13th
Lovely nail mail from Hypnotic Polish!

August 19th
Two old Chanel polishes that I have i the "Made in France" version. These are the "Made in USA" version...

August 20th
Four beautiful Picture polishes from Nail The Mail...

August 22nd
A friend gave me this uber-cute teddy bear bottle with holo glitter polish!

A nice little swap with another friend also arrived the same day!!

August 26th
Beautiful polishes from Jill at Glisten & Glow - she was kind enough to help me get some Different Dimensions too to save shipping!
August 31th
I picked up tgese two pastel yellows in town - so two more ready for pastel yellow Fridays next summer :D

That was the nail mail/new polishes in August.
Better than July, yes - still plenty, therefore I have made a decision:
But it IS after all my birthday today, so maybe I will buy just a liiiitle more polish :D

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria buy more polish after this drastic decision?? Does she ever get enough - HAS she gotten enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, IF there is going to be one....

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Happy birthday, Maria :)
    Lots of pretties and what a cute teddy with beauties inside!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Aneta, and yes it is super cute :)

      Slet
  2. Haha I love that meme, soo fu, it sooo true too. ;-)
    Sooo many gorgeous nail polishes, I'm looking forward to see them. ;-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Happy birthday!!!! *throws hologlitter all over the place*

    Great hauls as always!! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. happy birthday my dear :*
    lovely haul, as usual :D

    SvarSlet
  5. I love all the Glam Polish polishes :-)
    Happy birthday, I wish you a lot of happiness and all new beautiful nail polishes that make you so happy! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for all the kind wishes :) - and the beautiful polishes you sent me!

      Slet
  6. Happy birthday! :) So many pretty polishes!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes indeed they are :)

      Slet
  7. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a really nice day with a lot of polish shopping.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - but I have the flue and fever, so feeling really poorly :(

      Slet
  8. Great haul once again Maria. You have some amazing ones here :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do - and I love them so much - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  9. You've had so many lovely new arrivals. Different Dimensions and Emily de Mollys stuck out the most to me.

    SvarSlet
  10. 😀😀 happy Birthday 🎈🎈

    SvarSlet
  11. So many Gorgeous beauties..... *_* *_*

    SvarSlet
  12. THAT.TEDDY! *______________________________________________*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...