Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 28. september 2015

Potion Polish Sweater Weather is Better Weather (SW is BW), Fall For Me coll. swatches


The next of the 9 polishes in the Potion Polish Fall For Me collection is the super gorgeous Sweater Weather is Better Weather, also know as SW is BW...
Potion Polish Sweater Weather is Better Weather (SW is BW) is a really gorgeous dark teal green holo with copper holo micro glitters and a very strong holo effect, even very visible in low lights. I couldn’t stop staring at my nails when I wore this. The micro copper flashes were so fascinating when I moved the nails LOL. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I am seriously addicted to this one, what do you think..?

Go to Potion Polish HERE!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Woooow, this one is amazing! I think I haven't seen something like this. Great shade and finish, love it!

    SvarSlet
  2. The colour is lovely and those sparkles work really well wit it. No wonder why you are addicted to it. :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Good morning dear Maria! This is a super pretty nail polish! ♥

    SvarSlet
  4. Can a polish be more beautiful? I love this one a lot!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It will be difficult LOL - I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  5. It's really gorgeous! I can understand why you're addicted to it. ;-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Mais um lindo , como todos que mostra.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you also like this one - I love it!

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. It is, I was pretty sure you would love it!

      Slet
  8. What a lovely looking green polish

    SvarSlet
  9. What a stunning green, I'm really liking it :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. It's gorgous but I would prefer a little more copper glitter :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I felt that in person, they were quite OK - but they were hard to capture in the photos LOL

      Slet
  11. Svar
    1. It did make my heart sing and dance, so I guess you are right :D

      Slet
  12. SW is BW is g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.... :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. cool... i support this kind of addiction ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...