Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 9. september 2015

OPI Damone Roberts 1968 swatches


OPI Damone Roberts 1968 is a store exclusive to Damone Roberts, where you can read this: ”OPI's "Damone Roberts 1968" Nail Polish was created by OPI in 2009 to celebrate the brand...Damone Roberts. The color was matched directly from our Beverly Hills & New York Salon walls in an effort to bring the unique pistachio tone, described by Damone himself as "a different green with undertones of a soft grey, and a warm brown that works well on every skin tone". The masses seem to agree, as the color has sold out worldwide three times now. This polish is quite the hot commodity and bottles presently can be found on Ebay retailing for $90.00 each. We are proud to announce that OPI & Damone have teamed up for the fourth time to bring you a limited collectors item.”
I’m happy to have it in my collection, but it is a bit too dusty/grey-toned for my skin. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this slightly muted green..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

31 kommentarer:

  1. Não gosto em mim, mas nas tuas unhas ficaram bem bonitinho.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I also am thrilled about it, I prefer a brighter shade!

      Slet
  2. I love it. I know it isn't your shade, being so dusty, but as a collector's item it is a must have. :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I know it's not my kind of shade but it's on my WL anyway--- I am such a huge fan of OPIs'

    SvarSlet
  4. It's such a beautiful shade of green! Wouldn't mind owning a bottle of my own. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. That is a really beautiful green!

    SvarSlet
  6. Hi dear Maria, this is an interesting shade, I don't know if it would be ok with my skin tone, hmm.
    On you is ok! =)
    Have a serene evening! Now it's my hubby with flu..umpf!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmm, thanks, I don't feel convinced tho :)

      Slet
  7. I understand why it has been sold out for so many times! What a gorgeous shade!

    SvarSlet
  8. Usually I love mint polishes but this one is too yellow for my taste.

    SvarSlet
  9. Thanks a lot - but please do not link spam!

    SvarSlet
  10. oh Another green i like!!!they are so many out there!!!!=D

    SvarSlet
  11. I'm not sure about this one :-| I'd need to see it on me to decide! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's not really for me either, but interesting...

      Slet
  12. Your swatches of this polish are so beautiful. I was delighted to see this come up on my notifications! I have this polish but, still, have not opened it. So much polish, so little time. I will say, it is a unique color. It sits with others of a similar tone in the wall racks I have and it stands out by itself. Thank you for sharing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know that problem - way too many polishes - or rather no, wayyy to little time :D

      Slet
  13. I know that you know it, but I have to repeat that I love these "dusty" shades... Lovely green! :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. it's amazing, awesome that you got it

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...