Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 15. september 2015

ILNP Peace and Sirene (H) swatches

Today I have some of the ILNP Ultra Chromes for you, this morning I have two – and later today I have three.
They are all shown I two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Note that these are the old round bottles with the old logo, today they are square and the logo is different.

ILNP Peace:
Peace shifts beautifully between magenta pink, different shades of blue and purple with subtle flashes of copper. 

ILNP Sirene (H):
Sirene (H) shifts strongly between green and purple purple – very visible in all light settings, but I also se flashes of violet and blue. The tiny dashes of holo are very visible in the sun, but only subtly in other light settings. 
Do like these two..?
Remember to check in later today to see three other ILNP Ultra Chromes...


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

37 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, I loved the old bottle.
    Peace has been done over and over again, but Sirene is something special and very beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Peace is IMO stronger than most in this color shift - but I'm glad you like Sirene!

      Slet
  2. I love the colour shift in borh of them, and Sirene is a beautiful colour! I wonder how she'd look with a holo topper :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I meant that Peace holds my colours :D

      Slet
    2. Peace really is very pretty - and holo toppers might be an interesting experiment!

      Slet
  3. They're both beautiful, but Peace is a bit more gorgeous....purple you know...haha...;-)

    SvarSlet
  4. These are gorgeous!! I need to buy more ILNP polishes asap :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Tenho uns chromes e deu tanta vontade de usar...
    São lindos!!!

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. I have Sirene, too and it's gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - the make amazing ultra chromes!

      Slet
  7. Simply stunning! They really are :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. I love them both!!! I wounder if i have sirene..i bought it from polishggroup.the bottle is square.

    SvarSlet
  9. Stunning! They have such a lovely finish

    SvarSlet
  10. Again no favourite, they both are stunning!

    SvarSlet
  11. You know I'm not huge fan of duo/multichromes' but I am curious and I would like to try something from this collection, in the future :) Maybe something like Peace or Birefringence, who knows... :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Their shift is truly amazing, so it would be great polishes to have!

      Slet
  12. Beautiful shifts and beautiful polishes, both of them! :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. I love multichromes and I love holos, but I'm still not sure about a combination. They look really pretty but I think I like both finishes separately (so I'll just put the non-(H) version on my ever growing wishlist ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In this case I agree with you, and I kind am moving in the same direction as you LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...