Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. september 2015

Potion Polish Octobet Midnight, Fall For Me coll. swatches


It's not often I buy entire collection, but when I saw the Potion Polish Fall For Me collection, I knew I had to, they are gorgeous!!

So, today I have the first of nine polishes to show you, the rest will follow over the next two weeks!

October Midnight:
Potion Polish October Midnight is a deep vibrant blue filled with silver holo flakies and a delicate sprinkle of holographic dust. It is gorgeous and totally gives me the starry sky feeling! This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous!?

Go to Potion Polish to see the collection and many other gorgeous polishes!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

21 kommentarer:

  1. A-MA-ZING!!! :D a true blue gem :) Love it!

    SvarSlet
  2. It looks like chunkier version of Zoya Dream / piCture pOlish Cosmos.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If you by chunkier mean more + larger holo flakies - then yes, but as I remember them, this is a bit lighter and a bit more sapphire!

      Slet
    2. Yup, I meant to put chunkier flakies. When it comes to these shades of blue, they are all about the same to me. I guess that can happen when you don't feel comfortable with certain colours like I do. (and despite that, I still have several polishes in similar shades to this one)

      Slet
  3. It is gorgeous! I am looking forward to see the other swatches! If you bought them all they have to be special!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. IMO - they are really special and gorgeous <3

      Slet
  4. Very pretty collection. I can't wait to see the orange :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I can imagine you do - and it is awesome!!!

      Slet
  5. Wohhh! that's super beautiful... <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow Maria, this sure is one amazing blue. I really love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. October Midnight is a real beauty! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...