Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 11. september 2015

Isadora Atlantis, Scuba Blue and Poseidon, Aquatic Trend coll. swatches


This Friday morning post brings you three bright and beautiful Isadora polishes from the Aquatic Trend collection spring/summer 2013: Atlantis, Scuba Blue and Poseidon.
They are well pigmented and are opaque in two rich coats or three thinner – I’m showing them with top coat.

Atlantis:
Isadora Atlantis 759 is a really beautiful bright and strong slightly blue-toned green cream. I have a “thing” for this type of green ;)

 Scuba Blue:
Isadora Scuba Blue 757 is an adorable bright light blue with a very subtle shimmer, not really visible to the naked eye – it’s the kind of light blue hat I love so much!

Poseidon:
Isadora Poseidon 760 is a gorgeous bright green cream, it makes me happy just by looking at it! 
Do you like them..?
I find it difficult to choose because they are bright!!

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

29 kommentarer:

  1. Atlantis and Scuba Blue are wonderful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - but I really like all three of them!

      Slet
  2. All the three colors are lovely but Scuba Blue is my favourite :)

    SvarSlet
  3. These are my kind of shades! Bright and creamy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I know - and they suit you perfectly!

      Slet
  4. I'm not particularly fond of any of these as such, but Atlantis looks just great on you.

    SvarSlet
  5. All 3 are beautiful! IsaDora often produces shades I like a lot.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, they have gorgeous colors and polishes!

      Slet
  6. Both Poseidon and Atlantis are really nice polishes.

    SvarSlet
  7. love all of them, these are definitely my colors :D

    SvarSlet
  8. What happy shades :D Atlantis is my fav among these shades ^^

    SvarSlet
  9. I have Atlantis and Scuba Blue and they're both gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  10. I like all of them :-) My favourite is Scuba Blue! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. These are all really pretty. I think my favourite is between the first 2 but I cannot pick! :-D

    SvarSlet
  12. Loooooove them alll.. <3 <3 <#

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...