Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 1. september 2015

Cadillacquer Redwood and Welcome To Charming


Today I have two of the polishes from the Cadillacquer Sons Of Anarchy collection fall 2014.

Cadillacquer Redwood:
Redwood is a red-brown holo with shimmer and red micro flakies. I’m not a brown fan, but this has just enough red in it to be super interesting to look at it actually is kind of a dark plum, so it’s definitely also purple leaning, and even if it is dark, it also is very soft and does not at all give me any black feeling. The holo is strong in the sun and slightly visible in indoor light. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. 

Cadillacquer Welcome To Charming:
Welcome To Charming is a muted blue holo with pink/purple shimmer and a dash of red micro flakies. In the sun the holo dominates, in indoor light the shimmers and the holo competes. It is very opaque in one coat = one-coater, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. 
What do you think of these two..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

34 kommentarer:

  1. O marrom é lindo demais!!!
    Meu Deus, amei.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. I personally wouldn't be able to decide which one I love more.. I mean Redwood is so deep and mysterious looking but charming... totally lives up to its name, so pretty! They are both so gorgeous! xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - and also so different, that makes it even more difficult to choose ;)

      Slet
  3. Both are nice but I do prefer the blue one :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. I like Welcome to Charming :) It's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. They're such deep, gorgeous shades, both of them! I love blues, but you're right - because the brown leans purple and plum, catches my attention too.

    Also, your photos are SO BEAUTIFUL and well shot.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear you like my photos!

      Slet
  6. These are gorgeous and I love Sons of Anarchy, what can I say... I might need these in my life!

    SvarSlet
  7. They are nice especially that Redwoood

    SvarSlet
  8. Without any doubt the first one! It is so elegant! I like it on you =)
    Kisses and good night :*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Marge - and good morning to you ;)

      Slet
  9. Oh my! I'm not a fan of brown, but Redwood is definitely gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, it has just enough red/plum to take your mind away from brown!

      Slet
  10. Both such warm colors. Love the second one, unique shade!

    SvarSlet
  11. Redwood is gorgeous and Welcome To Charming is a charming shade...<3 love them both.

    SvarSlet
  12. I assume I will always prefer dark red to blue polishes. Amazing!

    SvarSlet
  13. today my choice is readwood, but i'm not sure if i'd choose the same tomorrow ;)

    SvarSlet
  14. Welcome To Charming is really beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  15. Both beautiful but WTC wins for both name and shade *3*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...