Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 8. september 2015

Sweet Heart Polish Dahlia swatches


Sweet Heart Polish Dahlia is a squishy blue-toned medium purple jelly with a very strong holo and pink/purple shifting flakies. It was sheer in the first coat, but the second made it OK. I did however choose to add a third for these photos (good dry time), and it added much to the depth. I used my trusted Seche Vite as top coat. 
Isn't it just gorgeous..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

25 kommentarer:

  1. It is gorgeous and a perfect fit for you.

    SvarSlet
  2. That is super gorgeous!! I love it :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Soooowww beautiful...gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  4. Woahhhhhhh *_* Now, THAT's a violet holographic beauty!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...