Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 3. september 2015

Cadillacquer Firinne and Day Is Gone, Sons Of Anarchy swatches

Today I have two of the polishes from the Cadillacquer Sons Of Anarchy collection fall 2014.

Cadillacquer Firinne:
Firinne is a gorgeous dark and kind of smoky blue-toned plum purple holo with blue/copper shimmer.

Cadillacquer Day Is Gone:
Day Is Gone is a dark teal holo with red and copper shimmer that flashes depending on the angle of light. In some angles it’s very teal and in others it’s gunmetal grey leaning. The holo is strong in the sun, but also very visible in indoor light settings. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. I like Firinne, but I love Day Is Gone. :D

    SvarSlet
  2. I like the first one the best :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Voltei pra ver esse lindo!!
    Parece com um que eu tenho da Glitter gal.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It must be a beautiful Glitter Gal you have ;)

      Slet
  4. i love the first one, so rich!

    SvarSlet
  5. I am more taken with the colour of the first one

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh wow both of these are really stunning :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. These two shades are pretty but in this moment are too dark for me :P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I have developed a taste for darker colors LOL

      Slet
  8. Of course you have the latest trends for fall already on your blog! :) Love them!

    SvarSlet
  9. if i try to choose just one, think my mind would blow ;)

    SvarSlet
  10. They're both really elegant, I prefer the purple one though!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...