Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 14. september 2015

Ooh La Lacquer Regal Knievel and Red, Red Wine swatches


This post brings you two random Ooh La Lacquer polishes: Regal Knievel and Red, Red Wine.

Regal Knievel:
Ooh La Lacquer Regal Knievel is a gorgeous blue-toned purple holo with a nice and strong effect in the sun and fully visible in indoor light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
At first I was disappointed to see it in person on the nails, it’s so far from the shop photos – but then I added a top coat and it became vivid and beautiful. 

Red, Red Wine:
Ooh La Lacquer Red, Red Wine might not be a wine red holo, but it sure is a pretty magenta. The holo has a super strong effect, also very visible in indoor light. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like them - any favorite..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Hi dear! The first one is very pretty. For the second i was expecting a wonderful dark red but..... it is a magenta!:-P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's not a wine color, but pretty non-the-less...

      Slet
  2. They both look lovely, but Red, Red Wine is my favorite. Can never resist a pretty red holo. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, they are something very special!

      Slet
  3. I must confess that both colors are amazing, and the holo effect is perfect!

    Have a nice day, dear =D
    Antonia / Rock ur Nails!

    SvarSlet
  4. They both look so good but a bit of a preference for that lovely purplish one!

    SvarSlet
  5. Red, Red Wine is a definite favourite since it is a bit subdued compared to that electric purple.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, in that way, they are very different, I agree!

      Slet
  6. Red, Red Wine seems like a cool-toned red. Gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  7. Both are gorgeous colours and I love the holo effect :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. Love them...Regal Knievel is my favourite! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Regal Knievel would have my vote, if necessary :D

    SvarSlet
  10. To beauties, but I would go for Regal Knievel :)

    SvarSlet
  11. My favourite is Regal Knievel, I love the colour and the holo effect :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...