Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 9. september 2015

Sweet Heart Polish Hyacinth swatches


Sweet Heart Polish Hyacinth is described as a “holographic royal blue polish with a purple shimmer flash.” And that’s so true, I love the mix between the shimmer and the holo. This is two easy and quick drying coats with a cat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like this interesting polish..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Oh yes, it's interesting....like it. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. It looks interesting, but I'm not sure I love it. I think that it would look stunning matte, though.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you might be right about the matte!

      Slet
  3. I like it but for me it seems a bit too pale for something I would love wearing.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I wouldn't call it pale, far from, but I think I know what you mean!

      Slet
  4. Quite a pretty looking polish

    SvarSlet
  5. Shimmer flash sounds great! And looks great, too.

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow what a stunner you have here :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Well, I like it just like it is, but it would be interesting to see it matte too :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...