Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 17. september 2015

Colors by Llarowe Hellcat and It's shocking swatches


Today I have two polishes from the Colors by Llarowe/CbL winter 2013 collection.
Both are shown in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Hellcat:
Colors by Llarowe Hellcat is a purple duochrome (shift from purple to bronze and a bit more) with copper flakies.

It's Shocking!:
Colors by Llarowe It’s Shocking is a beautiful pink magenta holo with a medium strong effect in the sun, but I also see weak signs of it in indoor light settings. 
Two very different polishes - but both beautiful, or what do you think..?

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

29 kommentarer:

  1. i love them both , but hellcat is my favorite!!!=)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are so different - difficult for me to chose!

      Slet
  2. Both are pretty. It’s Shocking looks like a raspberry smoothie, which I like a lot. :D

    SvarSlet
  3. É claro que achei lindos.
    Muito lindos!!

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  4. The first one is wonderful dear Maria! It's a starry night *__*

    SvarSlet
  5. The first one is very sexy, gorgeous one!

    SvarSlet
  6. They are lovely and for a change I would go for that stunning first one

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think I'm with you on that one - but let's not make a habit of choosing colors like that above pink :D

      Slet
  7. The first is just amazing. It's my favourite :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  8. While I loved the name Hellcat. Its shocking steals this post :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so beautiful - and they are so different!

      Slet
  9. Though Hellcat is more stunning I prefer the soft color of the pink one :)

    SvarSlet
  10. I love Hellcat, both the polish and the name!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I think I bought it mainly because of the name!

      Slet
  11. My favourite is It’s Shocking. ^_^

    SvarSlet
  12. So different but both interesting lacquers :)

    SvarSlet
  13. Oh, they are both gorgeous and Hellcat is so rich and beautiful but It's Shocking wins today :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...