Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 11. september 2015

Sweet Heart Polish Winter Frost swatches


Sweet Heart Winter Frost is described as a “frosty blue linear holographic with a dusting of holographic glitter." I think it is a good description, it has that soft, icy blue feel to it – and it sparkles like frosty snow and ice in the sun on a cold winter day. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was opaque in two coats after it went on rather sheer in the first. So, this is two easy and quick drying coats + a coat of Seche Vite. 
I like how this polish actually resembles ice...

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Nossa Maria, que perfeição de esmalte.
    Amei!!!!


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. It's beautiful in a etheric way, but I don't think I would love it on myself.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, it is kind of etheric - but also pale, I agree...

      Slet
  3. I like it a lot and I'd also layer it over different blues and purples to add that extra oomph.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That would be possible, but it is rather opaque to be a topper...

      Slet
  4. This polish has a sheer delicate look to it. I like that!

    SvarSlet
  5. i would definitely wear it, it looks awesome *.*

    SvarSlet
  6. You know that I fall in love with everything that reminds me of ice and snow, don't you? *______________* One of the fairest lacquer I've ever seen!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I do - and I agree, it is very adorable!

      Slet
  7. The name suits this polish perfectly, although it is a bit early for me to think about ice and frost, brrr! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. For me too - I hate the months ahead of us...

      Slet
  8. It looks sparkly but delicate, perfect for winter! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. What a great name for a gorgeous polish :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. Love the sparks in it. It's really perfect for winters.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...