Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 7. september 2015

Sweet Heart Polish Clementine swatches


Sweet Heart Polish Clementine is a gorgeous magenta purple holo with a dash of blue holo micro glitters giving you surprising flashes like twinkling stars on a frosty night sky. The holo effect is strongest in the sun, but also slightly visible in indoor light settings, where micro glitters also are visible. It is easy to work with, the dry time is good and you see it in two easy and quick drying coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
I love this polish - it's gorgeous IMO - what do you think..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. It looks edible and I love it.

    SvarSlet
  2. What a lovely polish. Are the glitters visible in low lights?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, good question, in artificial low light yes, glitters need some kind of light reflection til sparkle...

      Slet
  3. This colour is gorgeous... and I love also those blue micro glitters :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are so subtle and makes it even more beautiful!

      Slet
  4. Wow what a pretty colour *__*
    You're tempting me with all these galactic holos!!!
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous! I only have one polish from Sweet Heart Polish, but I'd like to buy a lot more!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, they are very beautiful, I have one each day this week to show you - and I have ordered more...

      Slet
  6. It look great with those blue glitter inside! ;)

    SvarSlet
  7. When I saw this on IG yesterday the first time what came to mind was the word "sophisticated"!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, well I think you are right - or maybe it's me hahaha (just kidding) ;)
      No matter what, i's gorgeous!

      Slet
  8. The purple glitter is amazing in it!

    SvarSlet
  9. This is a very gorgeous colour and love the holo sparkles. It really is nice :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. That colour is like if sexy and fun had a baby :P

    SvarSlet
  11. Gorgeous indeed! A very romantic shade, IMHO :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...