Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 25. september 2015

Potion Polish Rainy Day on the Couch, Fall For Me coll. swatches


Potion Polish Rainy Day on the Couch is from the beautiful collection Fall For Me.
It has a charcoal grey base, navy and sky blue glitter, and a pretty pink to blue shimmer. This polish really captures the essence of a dark, rainy day, where all you feel like doing is curl up under a blanket with a good book! You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Grey isn't a favorite of mine, but I like the addition of glitters - it really gives me that rainy day feeling!
What do you think about it?

Link to Potion Polish!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Omg, what a beauty! Love these kind of shades and this one has cute glitter as well!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know you do - and ye, the glitters make it so special!!

      Slet
  2. Muito lindo!
    Glitter fininhos fez ficar lindo demais!

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  3. These nail polishes are a dream!!! *__*

    SvarSlet
  4. I agree with you, it's the glitter that makes it interesting :)

    SvarSlet
  5. It reminds me of a comfy blanket. I like it.

    SvarSlet
  6. The nice glitter effect makes it rather attractive

    SvarSlet
  7. I think I have never seen anything like this polish. Beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh I love this grey with glitters. It's really making it quite unusual.

    SvarSlet
  9. love grey polishes, this one looks so amazing *.*

    SvarSlet
  10. i actually do like grey, and this one is so pretty

    SvarSlet
  11. It's okay, I do like grey once in a while and the glitters make is more interesting :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. Oh, very, very nice, "my" colours I would say :-) :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...