Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 16. september 2015

Ooh La Lacquer Vamp Stamp swatches


Ooh La Lacquer Vamp Stamp is a beautiful red-toned and just a little dusky purple holo with a super strong effect, also very visible in indoor light. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like Vamp Stamp!?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Yeah, I like it, it has lots of sparkle.

    SvarSlet
  2. YES! Love that shade, wish I ordered it now!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I hope you like it even more in person!

      Slet
  3. It gets my stamp of approval. :D
    I love the dustiness and I love the effect.

    SvarSlet
  4. The name is nice. And the color, too!

    SvarSlet
  5. And the holo queen of the internet does it again... you always come up with the most gorgeous holos that I just have to have ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, I'm happy to hear it, and my apologies to your wallet... ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...