Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 21. september 2015

Potion Polish Teal The Leaves Fall, Fall For Me coll. swatches

Today I have the second of the 9 piece Potion Polish Fall For Me collection, the gorgeous Teal The Leaves Fall....
Potion Polish Teal The Leaves Fall is a dark green/teal jelly with iridescent flakes that flash gold, green and blue. It’s really deep and gorgeous, and the flakies makes it so alive. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think...?

Go to Potion Polish HERE!!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

34 kommentarer:

  1. Nossa!!
    Já gostei do vidrinho...esse tom verdão assim eu acho lindo!


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. Such a gorgeous beauty! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, so pretty, very deep color!
    I love your blog, I'm following you.
    Xoxo
    Blog | Facebook

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is deep and gorgeous - thank you so much!

      Slet
  4. It looks like aquarium. I love it. I don't care about jellies and this one I find surprisingly attractive.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, it kind of does, I feel the same way about jellies, but I really love this one!

      Slet
  5. Esse verde estar um luxo amei, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    SvarSlet
  6. I'm not sure about this one, to be honest. I think it's the jelly-look that does it :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I think the flakies makes it so special!

      Slet
  7. WOW it seems an abyss this nail polish!!! Love it!!!

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow what a gorgeous deep green :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. don't know about leaves, but my jaw fell, this is seriously awesome *.*

    SvarSlet
  10. And another flakie stunner! I see why you love this collection!

    SvarSlet
  11. i'm in love with this polish :D

    SvarSlet
  12. I can really see depths of the ocean here... incredible :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...