Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 30. september 2015

Il Etait un Vernis Under The Pink


Il Etait Un Vernis Under The Pink is from the Sweet Bliss collection.
It's a very gorgeous magenta pink with a subtle scattered holo and a magenta shimmer/flecks. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous???

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. It is very bright and happy. On these gloomy days I like such pop of colour.

    SvarSlet
  2. WFT, I fell in love! Need one pink of these to call my own!
    Wonderful!
    Xoxo
    Blog | Facebook

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm pleased to hear it - go get it :)

      Slet
  3. Que espetáculo unhas amei a cor arrasou
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - but please do not link spam!

      Slet
  4. A lovely pink, though I think it would have been even nicer with a stronger holo effect.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it would have been uber-gorgeous with a stronger holo!

      Slet
  5. Wow what a gorgeous colour and I like the holo effect too :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. It sure is, I thought (knew) you would like it! LOL

      Slet
  7. Awww....I am loving it! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  8. nice... but i think i can live without it ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...