Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 16. september 2015

Glam Polish 100K swatches

Glam Polish 100K was released when @glampolish_ reached 100K followers on Instagram. And what a celebration polish this is – blingy, festive and out of this world. Let me see if I can describe it; it’s a silver holo with rainbow-colored micro glitters, silver holo glitter, and tiny multi-chromatic metallic flakes – but where the holo and the glitters begin and end, is impossible to say. You are in need of sunglasses in the sun, but it’s also super blingy in indoor light settings. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
It was sold out quickly – and if it is relaunched I don’t know, but I am happy I got my bottle of it!
Do you like this festive polish..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

25 kommentarer:

  1. Wow... It is so gorgeous and colourful!

    SvarSlet
  2. So cute!! I like the rainbow glitters! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It is super blingy for sure. It is blingy enough to be a me-polish and yet it doesn't really speak to me. It is really odd! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - blingy it really is - and sold out a long time ago, so no need to think twice...

      Slet
  4. Indeed a special and festive polish!

    SvarSlet
  5. oh yes very special :) and like it :)

    SvarSlet
  6. This is really beautiful! So sparkly!

    SvarSlet
  7. Super blingy and super gorgeous :-D I'm liking it a lot :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. it is awesome. i am resisting their polishes so far, but not sure for how long lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - give in and get buying is my advice :D

      Slet
  9. That's so perfect for festival manis...<3

    SvarSlet
  10. It reminds me of something I've already seen and you are lucky to own one! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. It is very sparkly and blingy, I think it will be perfect for New Year's Eve :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...