Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 13. september 2015

Celestial Cosmetics - The Chocolate Factory swatches part 1

Today I have swatches of the Celestial Cosmetics The Chocolate Factory collection for you!
It is of course inspired by the lovely film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
It has seven polishes, but unfortunately the gorgeous green You Can Eat Grass? Did not make the journey, so I am only showing you six – three now and three later today.
The collection was released on August 28., but my swatch polishes took unusually long time to reach me.
They all have the nice formula we are used to from Celestial Cosmetics, easy to apply and with a nice dry time.


Celestial Cosmetics Eye On The Prize:
Celestial Cosmetics Eye On The Prize is inspired by Violet Beauregarde turning into a blueberry after eating lots and lots of gum. It’s a bright sky blue soft linear holo with blue shimmer and sparks, and I think it’s such a gorgeous blue holo. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Celestial Cosmetics Winner 5/5:
Celestial Cosmetics Winner 5/5 is inspired by Charlie’s winning Golden Ticket. It’s a mustard-golden shade with a pale blue sheen and delicate linear holo. Two rich coats is enough, but for these photos I chose to add an extra and a top coat. 

Celestial Cosmetics Candy Boat:
Celestial Cosmetics Candy Boat is inspired by the boat sailing down the chocolate river. It’s a vibrant pink (slightly purple leaning) holo. I think it’s really gorgeous, and I was pleased that it was opaque in two easy coats. It has such a remarkably beautiful and squishy shine, so I didn’t use a top coat for these photos. 
This was the first three - the rest is scheduled for this afternoon!
Do you like what you see so far?

You can get these beauties from Celestial Cosmetics!!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. The first and last one are my picks.

    SvarSlet
  2. Surprisingly, I love Winner 5/5. It is mesmerizing.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I love when that happens - also to myself :)

      Slet
  3. eye on the prize is my 'at first glance' favorite, but i must admit that winner 5/5 looks surprisingly great :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I love Eye On The Prize and Candy Boat! They're beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  5. I do! Of course Eyes on the prize is my fav one. It's a sad thing, You can eat grass? didn't make it, it is amazing.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I was quite sad to see it broken - but nothing to do about it!

      Slet
  6. Oh these are nice but that Candy Boat does look a bit special!

    SvarSlet
  7. It looks like a great collection, and I am so sorry to hear that the green didn't make it!

    SvarSlet
  8. Eye On The Prize stole my heart! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Again - and much to my surprise - I like all three. The soft gold and the vivid blue are my faves though.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm very happy to hear it - they are very pretty!

      Slet
  10. These ones are also nice but I'm really liking the middle one - there is something very interesting about it. It is different and I like that about it :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. Eye On The Prize has stolen my heart! <3

    SvarSlet
  12. Not so sure about the yellow one, but that blue and that pink...
    I knew there was a reason why I didn't want to look at swatches of Celestial Cosmetics polishes, they are just too beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - they sure are beautiful polishes, Nicki knows how to make them!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...