Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 22. september 2015

F.U.N Lacquer Poinsettia and Poinsettia (H) swatches


Today I have two F.U.N Lacquer polishes for you, or kind of one in two versions, it is Poinsettia and Poinsettia (H).

Poinsettia:
F.U.N Lacquer Poinsettia is a very strongly shifting multichrome that shift between vibrant hues of red, copper, gold, green and everything in between – the shift is seriously strong and visible in all light settings. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Poinsettia (H):
F.U.N Lacquer Poinsettia (H) shifts between the same colors as the original Poinsettia: red, copper, gold and green, but it also has added fine and micro glitter. This also is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them, and do you prefer the with or without version..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Well! It's impossible to choose! At the moment I prefer the first one but the second for a dinner out....!!!
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
  2. I love this colour combination. Original version is my favourite, the other one doesn't seem to be as vivid.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's true, the holo dulls the chrome effect!

      Slet
  3. That's a serious colour shift! Wow!

    SvarSlet
  4. I think I prefer the first one

    SvarSlet
  5. I love the strong mutichrome effect in both cases. I can not choose which one I like better!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's difficult - and I'm glad you like both!

      Slet
  6. Wow these are so beautiful! I can't even decide which one I like better!

    SvarSlet
  7. Everything is better with glitter :) Honestly, I don't like the color shift but with holo it's prettier.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahahaha - you are right - but in this case I like the one without better :D

      Slet
  8. They are excellent, but I prefer Poinsettia (H). :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. *faints* Haha these are both gorgeous Maria. Just my kinda polishes :-D <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *hands you a glass of water, there now, better---?* hahahaha
      I'm glad you like them!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...