Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 19. september 2015

Chanel Tango 12 swatches


Chanel Tango 12 was released at the same time as Flamenco 10, Salsa 13 and Samba 14 in 2000 or 2002 according to my research. Maybe Cha Cha 11 also belonged to this collection I have however contradicting info on that. The name of the collection also is unclear, some call it the Latin Dance collection, but it could be just a nickname.
Tango 12 is a red-orange-peachy kind of shade with a beautiful golden and a little pink shimmer. For normal use 2 coats are enough, but this is three without a top coat.
Do you like this old Tango..?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

23 kommentarer:

  1. It is super pretty! I like this kind of nail polish with gold shimmer inside =)
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
  2. Not my kind of shade but I really like it! :D

    SvarSlet
  3. It's really pretty and I like that shimmer :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. What a really gorgeous colour!

    SvarSlet
  5. It is interesting. I like how it has that inner glow.

    SvarSlet
  6. I must admit that I really like it, even though it probably wouldn't go very well with my skin tone. :)

    SvarSlet
  7. What a lovely interesting shade! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. this kind of color looks bad on me, but i'm glad you have it :D

    SvarSlet
  9. It seems very nice and "juicy" if it makes sense :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I adore this shade. If it helps I bought this particular colour 12 Tango along with 14 Samba, 42 Troublant, 56 Siréne and 61 Erotic all at once in 2000. I still use them to this day - love your nails...

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...