Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 29. september 2015

Picture Polish Arabian and Bordeaux swatches

Today I have two of the gorgeous just released 2015 Collaboration Shades: Arabian and Bordeaux, a red and a wine red...!

Arabian:
Picture Polish Arabian was created in 2015 in collaboration with the blogger Dorra aka Didoline.
It is a gorgeous red with holo flakies and golden shimmer, and it’s very beautiful in all light settings, even if it of course sparkles the most in the sun. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Bordeaux:
Picture Polish Bordeaux was created in 2015 in collaboration with the Macau stockist Nil Nails.
Bordeaux is a deep, vampy and gorgeous wine red jelly with scattered holo making it glow from within. The moment I saw it, I knew I needed it, and I’m not disappointed!This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite – but it also has a wonderful shine on it’s own
I love both of these red beauties, but maybe Bordeaux a little bit more..!
What do you think of them?

I bought it from the new Danish shop, Nail The Mail, shipping to EU.

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

35 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. I cannot pick - but I agree, it's gorgeous!

      Slet
  2. Both look so beautiful! ^^

    SvarSlet
  3. Bordeaux is a stunner. I love it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I almost couldn't make myself remove it, but did after a few days ;)

      Slet
  4. Both are beatiful, but I like Bordeaux a bit more :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I agree - but then again, I guess it depends on ones mood!

      Slet
  5. I don't know which one I love more!

    SvarSlet
  6. Both are very gorgeous. I really liked the first then I scrolled and saw the second! :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The same for me! The second is much better than the first one :P
      Kisses

      Slet
  7. They are both really nice but the first one is that bit special looking

    SvarSlet
  8. Deu até vontade de usar um vermelho também...muito lindo!!


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  9. No choice.....Loving them both. <3

    SvarSlet
  10. I love red nail polish, so Arabian is a shoe-in for me. Plus, I adore that they used that font for the name! It is a stunningly gorgeous polish.
    Bordeaux is also beautiful. Your swatches are giving my thoughts that I have to have this one also!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like them, and I hope you get the ones you wish for :)

      Slet
  11. Arabian is a stunning red, I really do think so... but Bordeaux is more "my" colour :-) Both are beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. Both are pretty! I think I have to get them sooner or later.

    SvarSlet
  13. Really beautiful! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  14. i don't wear reds that much, but i would definitely wear these, both are just awesome :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...