Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 26. september 2015

Ever After Polish Rhinestone Cowboy swatches


Ever After Polish Rhinestone Cowboy is a really pretty medium, slightly pink leaning purple holo with blue flakies and shimmer. The holo effect is fully visible in indoor light settings, and strong in the sun. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like it..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. I think I'd like to wear such lipstick. I'm all for mauvy-purple lip colours.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - sorry I cannot help you with that :D

      Slet
  2. I like the rather delicate beauty of this polish!

    SvarSlet
  3. It's a pleasant holo in a pretty shade.

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh another pretty purple holo! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. that macro photo is absolutely mesmerizing :D

    SvarSlet
  6. What a great holo. I'm liking it a lot :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Yes, I like it. It's pretty awesome. :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Pretty shade and on macro photo you can clearly see how "rich" it is :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...