Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 29. september 2015

Potion Polish Pumpkin All The Things, Fall For Me coll. swatches


As the next in the Fall For Me coll. I have a gorgeous pumpkin orange polish for you!
Potion Polish Pumpkin All The Things (I love that name, it makes me giggle) is a beautiful burnt orange holo, very like the rind of a pumpkin. It’s such a warm and gorgeous autumn shade! This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. This comes with a potential staining warning, but I did NOT experience any staining.
I love this rich and beautiful polish!

Go to Potion Polish HERE!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, I love it. It is bold and happy colour.

    SvarSlet
  2. WOW, I loooooove this one. Goooorgeous. Amazing colour.

    SvarSlet
  3. I think its perfect for fall and still fun!! New follower :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Welcome to my blog - and I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  4. Oh yes, this one is a wowzer and even it's an autumn shade, it's still cheerful.

    SvarSlet
  5. I can imagine a few Halloween nail art done with this polish. Lovely one!

    SvarSlet
  6. Uuuh, this is such a pretty BAM orange!

    SvarSlet
  7. *Squeak* I love it :-D WOW, seriosuly WOW :-D

    Yup hehe I also like the name!

    SvarSlet
  8. Ooooo la la...*_*, it's just tickling my mood...Loveeee it!

    SvarSlet
  9. Do I see some Halloween nail art coming on this pumpkin beauty??? A white ghost or something black would be a perfect match for it! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No, I'm not into nail art at the moment, so unfortunately not, but this would be my pick if the mood should come!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...