Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 30. september 2015

Potion Polish Cranberry Fizzy, Fall For Me coll. swatches


As the seventh of the nine Potion Polish Fall For Me collection polishes I have Cranberry Fizzy for you!
Potion Polish Cranberry Fizzy is a gorgeous rich berry red jelly with red, copper, gold and orange holo glitters. For normal use 2 coats are enough, but I added an extra to be on the safe side with the photos + a coat of Seche Vite. 
What do you think..?

Go to Potion Polish HERE!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. It is a gorgeous and squishy colour. I just wish sparkle of those glitters was more visible.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmm, in the sun they did flash more than this....

      Slet
  2. Yummy! *goes to search for some sweets*

    SvarSlet
  3. Love the jelly finish of this polish!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow, this is definitely my kind of polish! Gorgeous! :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. I'm completely bewitched by this nail polish!!!! =)

    SvarSlet
  6. I love the name and the glittah! :D

    SvarSlet
  7. It's really gorgeous and I love the name :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. Very beautiful nail polidh! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...