Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 8. december 2016

Masura Andromeda's Nebula swatches


Masura Andromeda’s Nebula is one of the Magnetic Gradient collection polishes – a magnetic with holo flakies. It’s a gorgeous purple, with a flare within blue-toned purple and almost smoky shades. So fascinating! It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it and think it's gorgeous - what do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

25 kommentarer:

  1. I think I would like to try all the masura magnetic polishes! ;D

    SvarSlet
  2. It is a very pretty colour indeed! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Stunning! I looks amazing really :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. This looks absolutely magical! Reminds me a lot of galaxy nails!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, these polishes have a built-in galaxy :D

      Slet
  5. On the wishlist!! Love that sparkle as well!

    SvarSlet
  6. Thats the most beautiful shade of purple , I have ever seen

    SvarSlet
  7. It looks gorgeous. Beautiful Swatches.

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh this color is gorgeous darling~
    xx

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...