Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 5. december 2016

My stamping journey - part 60


It's time for part 60 - including take 209, 210 and 211!

Take 209
Take 209: The base is Pahlish Pride stamped with Moyra 19 light pink, plate Flowers-01, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 210
Take 210: The base is Colors by Llarowe Healing Waters stamped with Lacquester One Coat Wonder White, plate Sugar Bubbles SB 039, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 211
Take 211: The base is Masura 1028 I See You Love Me stamped with El Corazon stm 32 Copper Flame, plate Dashica Nails 020, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
What do you think..?
I ike all, but am partial to the middle one take 210...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

26 kommentarer:

  1. They all look nice but I prefer the last one, it's a great colour combination!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  2. Os esmaltes são lindos, as carimbadinhas também..amo.


    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<
    Instagram | Twitter | Fan Page

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so pleased you like them!

      Slet
  3. I like all the combinations and it's hard to choose just one favorite!

    SvarSlet
  4. Maria, your stamping is perfection! Great combos!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - you are way too kind <3

      Slet
  5. 211 is my favourite, but I do like them all :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. I agree with Ananka, take 211 is the one!
    Kisses!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also loved that one ;)
      Thank you so much!

      Slet
  7. Very beautiful, all three of them. I like the purple one quite a lot.

    SvarSlet
  8. I also like the middle one the best of the three :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the blue and white combos are so special ;)
      Thank you so much!

      Slet
  9. I love the blue and white one! :D

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  10. I really like all of them, very much, but my favourite is Take 210 :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it - thank you so much :)

      Slet
  11. That last stamping polish, the copper one, is gorgeous! Of course you know I would have used it over a creme base but I'm boring that way ;)
    (and the Masura you used is a gorgeous polish... omg, you're contagious!!)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - not boring at all - just different ;)
      Yes, I know :D

      Slet
  12. I love them all!!! :) Great color combos!
    I just got my Fab Ur Nails Jumbo stampers in the mail today -- can't wait to give them a try.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm sure you will love them!!

      Slet
  13. All of them are beautiful! Love them! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...