Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 16. februar 2013

Illamasqua Bright Nail Quad - Prism, Harsh, Elope and Throb - swatches

 Illamasqua Bright Nail Quad contains Prism, Harsh, Elope and Throb

 
Prism is a shimmer perfect to use over other colors, on top half it's shown over black, and on the bottom half over a medium blue and lavender - perfect for effect on other polishes and in nail art. To my knowledge it's only sold in this set.


 
Harsh is in my opinion a PERFECT silver glitter - I am very happy about this one too!

 
Elope is a beautiful emerald green, it needs 3 coats to be opaque.

 
I know, I have shown Throb before - but I think it should be shown together with the others from this set - it's a beautiful blood red...
Do you have problems commenting?? I had to change settinggs because of an insane amount of spam, so now only "registred users" can comment, but I'm not sure if that means all of you!
Please send me an email on metzger@mail.tele.dk if you experience any problems commenting....!!!

38 kommentarer:

  1. OMG drooling over here!! Harsh is just WOW!! So much pretty!!!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a pretty silver glitter - I'm glad you like it as much as I do!

      Slet
  2. Harsh really looks great and of course I love Throb. It's red and red is always gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like them, they are gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. harsh <3 oh my is it gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  4. I need Elope in my life *___*

    Iriel

    SvarSlet
  5. Throb looks so great on you! I also love this kind of reds.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  6. Aww, all look great. I love them :)

    SvarSlet
  7. these are all gorgeous! love Prism and Harsh oh and Elope haha really all of them! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. These shades are to die for! So bright and intense!

    SvarSlet
  9. They are gorgeous. Love the red one.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are indeed - and I love that red one too :)

      Slet
  10. I was going to buy this set ^^
    But I didn't, luckily! Because they are super cute but I don't wear much red nor that shade of green, on my nails ^^
    I have some sort of dupes of the silver one ^^
    But I have to say that Prism is really interesting, I love it ! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see why you didn't then, I had Throb already, but I bought it anyhow because of Prism, and I needed a silver glitter :)

      Slet
  11. All 4 of these are really pretty! I love Harsh!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Harsh is so incredible - I'm glad you like them too :)

      Slet
  12. I can see why you adore this red, it is beautiful.. :-) But, my favourite is Elope :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it :) - elope is gorgeous too - I love them all :)

      Slet
  13. I really like Elope and Throb! So pretty! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  14. gorgeous, it's too hard to choose favorite among these :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes it is, fortunately I don't have to LOL

      Slet
  15. Ooh these look so pretty! I'm tempted to get a few from this brand

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...