Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 5. februar 2013

Suzi’s Düsseldorf flowers

 
 
 


The base color is OPI Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs. I sponged a part of each nail with a shimmer from Make Up Your Face called Devious. I painted with acrylic craft colors and the top coat is Seche Vite.
If you didn't see it yesterday, please visit Micro Paintings by Maria - and if you would like to follow, click on the "Like" button - or use the one on the right side of this blog :)
Grundfarven er OPI Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs. Jeg duppede en del af hver negl med en shimmer fra Make Up Your Face der hedder Devious. Blomsterne er som sædvanligt malet med akrylfarver og toplakken er Seche Vite.
Hvis du ikke så det i går, prøv så at kigge på Micro Paintings by Maria - og hvis du kan li' hvad du ser, så håber jeg du vil klikke "Synes om" :)

37 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous flowers...love the way you used glitter in your mani,..:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Puja, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  2. So pretty,I love the shimmer,it gives the flowers some special glow:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I like the effect of the shimmer here too :) - thanks a lot, Mimi!

      Slet
  3. love how that glitter pops up, flowers are nice as always... love it :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, thanks a lot Zana!

      Slet
  4. Another great inspiration for me. I love it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much, Elena, so sweet of you!

      Slet
  5. I'm jealous of your beautiful flowers! They look great! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I guess I'll say thank you anyhow, Beautylicious ;)

      Slet
  6. Very beautiful flowers!

    SvarSlet
  7. Your talent never fails to amaze me! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, what a sweet thing to say, Rainbowify Me :)

      Slet
  8. Gorgeous Maria! I love the glitter and the flowers and well everything.x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it! Thank you so much, Arletta!

      Slet
  9. So pretty, Maria! I love the extra shimmer you added to each nail! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it :) Thank you so much, Yun!

      Slet
  10. How lovely. The flowers look amazing as always!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot, Traci, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  11. Such a lovely daisies. Love the mani.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Katherine, I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  12. wow que artista por favor, son divinas, super elegantes...

    Tienes nueva seguidora, me chiflan tus nail art!!

    Un besito desde http://lovingcosmetic.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/reto-2013-1.html te espero por mi blog a ver si te gusta y también te quedas! =D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...