Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 29. juli 2014

Black Heart swatch spam

Today I have swatches of 6 random Black Heart polishes to show you: Blue Purple Iridescent, Mint to Be, Primpin, Royally Screwed, Slaquer and Violet Tendencies!
Black Heart is an US brand and as far as I know only sold in the USA, and I bought them because of the cool skull bottles. The formula is decent in most of them, and the dry time is really quick.


Blue Purple Iridescent 105444-001:
Black Heart Beauty Blue Purple Iridescent 105444-001 is a shimmery metallic blue toned purple. it kind of shines in a glowing way, but the finish is not super shiny. 2 coats are enough, but as my camera picked up a few slightly balder spots, I chose to use 3 coats and a top coat for these photos.

Mint to Be 133872-001:
Black Heart Beauty Mint to Be – also seen with the name Major Ranger, the code # is 133872-001. It is a bright and vivid green with a semi matte finish – it’s probably a neon. The first coat went on really patchy and with dragging, the second wasn't much better, so even if it was opaque I went for 3 coats and a shiny top coat before I was reasonable satisfied. 

Primpin 155118-001:
Black Heart Beauty Primpin 155118-001 is a violet cream, and this is 2 coats without a top coat.

Royally Screwed 551362-001:
Black Heart Beauty Royally Screwed 551362-001 is a blue glitter here shown in 1 coat over Primpin + top coat.

Slaquer 155124-001:
Black Heart Beauty Slaquer 155124-001 is a cobalt blue shimmer. 2 coats are enough, but as my camera picked up my ridges, I chose to use 3 coats without a top coat for these photos.

Violet Tendencies 551316-001:
Black Heart Beauty Violet Tendencies 551316-001 is a dark purple duochrome with a beautiful blue shimmer. 2 coats are enough, but as my camera picked up a few less opaque spots, I chose to use 3 coats and a top coat for these photos.
My favorite is Violet Tendencies - what do you think?

If you are wondering about the last bottle in the first photo, it’s name is Acid Rain and it is a glow in the dark with very poor glow, and I chose not to swatch it…

36 kommentarer:

  1. Those bottles *.* I just love those shades !

    SvarSlet
  2. Just looooove the cool skull bottles and the polishes. I've bought some skull polishes too, but I'm not sure of the brand. I boought it from a friend here in Sweden. ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are cool indeed - and it might be the same...

      Slet
  3. Violet Tendencies is gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  4. wow the skull bottles are so cool and the colours look great too!

    SvarSlet
  5. I don't like the bottles, but I like every single nail polish here. Slaquer looks the best for me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like the shades, they are quite pretty!

      Slet
  6. Cool bottles! :D
    My favourite is Violet Tendencies :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They sure are - and it my favorite too!

      Slet
  7. My favourite is Violet Tendencies :-) but I like also Primpin very much :-) And, although I have some personal "problems" with this kind of glitter particles (I just don't know how to place them right) I have to admit that Black Heart Beauty Royally Screwed looks fabulous :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's mine too - LOL I'm a glitter ignorant too LOL

      Slet
  8. hvor har du købt dem??? :) <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Jeg har købt dem hos hottopic.com - men fordi du er så sød til at like mine Facebook indlæg, vil jeg gerne have lov til at forære dig en ;) Vil selv beholde Violet Tendencies og Royally Screwed, så kan du vælge blandt de andre :)
      Send mig en email på metzger@mail.tele.dk

      Slet
    2. jeg har skrevet til dig:D

      Slet
  9. These are so beautiful polishes Maria your nails look amazing!

    SvarSlet
  10. These bottles look amazing! I'd have bought them just for the bottle! I really like: Blue Purple Iridescent, Slaquer and Beauty Violet Tendencies <3 :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I too bought them because of the bottles ;)

      Slet
  11. OH, dear! I love all of them, including the not-swatches Acid Rain :) Maybe the one that is "strange" among those is Beauty Primpin... I would have put a darker one ^^ But lovely all of them!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, it's just a random pick of all their colors - but I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  12. Love them all but Royally Screwed is awesome

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are pretty cool - and yes, it's such a cute glitter :)

      Slet
  13. Those bottles are soo cute. Oh boy the last purple is amazing. Love your close-up swatches.

    SvarSlet
  14. I like those bottles. They're some kind of fun ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  15. I love the bottles!! I have got a bunch too, but don't know where to find the names of them :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, I think we bought them around the same time :)
      The names were on the receipt and on the plastic bag each polish was in....

      Slet
  16. Wow! I am absolutely in love with Mint to Be!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a very pretty one - unfortunately not so good in formula...

      Slet
  17. Love them and I like Violet Tendencies too :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...