Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. juli 2014

Chanel Boa 111

Chanel Boa 111 is of unknown age, but it’s not older than 2003, so it’s safe to say it’s mid 2000s. It is a girly, pretty pink crelly polish. Two coats would be enough, but for the sake of better photos this is three coats without a top coat.
Do you like Boa?
Not that Blogger messes with my pink colors, this is a little less hot than on the photos!

20 kommentarer:

  1. Very nice and creamy, I like it :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, Chanel knows how to make a perfect cream formula :)

      Slet
  2. It's really pretty, I like this shade! And I see pink snakes before me too , hahaha!! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Pink boas with ink feather boas - right :D

      Slet
  3. It's a very pretty pink! I'd happily wear this one :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. lovely pink, there's nothing like a good creme polish :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Aw this is such a pretty pink :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Woah, super hot! Perfect for summer :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Wonderful shade of pink! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...