Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 7. juli 2014

Cirque Vesuvius

Cirque Vesuvius is a bit difficult to pinpoint.

OK, it’s a holo and it has a very strong rainbow, so far so good.
But the color is both coral, rose and the holo pigments gives it a fair share of copper, slightly orange and burnt shades – pale in low light and strong when it shows the rainbow. IMO it’s not at all a strawberry red like it is described....
This is 2 easy coats with a quick dry time and I added a coat of Seche Vite for longer wear, more shine and depth.
What do you think..?
 I bought Cirque Vesuvius from EDGY POLISH!

22 kommentarer:

  1. That's exactely the one I skipped. However it's beautiful to look at, but not im combination with my skin-tone :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel the same way about it - and it's very rare that hubby say he do not like a polish I'm wearing, here he did!

      Slet
  2. So pretty! The name is very proper. Lava. I like it a lot :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It's a lovely polish, but I do think I might think it is a bit to much coral for me.

    SvarSlet
  4. I am always mesmerized by holo polishes and this one has the same effect on me!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So am I, at the moment I cannot get enough holo LOL

      Slet
  5. Very nice! Colour and holo effect wow :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I'm not a fan of coral shades of anything, but that rainbow is stunning.

    SvarSlet
  7. I've been looking at this too, but I've skipped it. It's pretty though :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's one of those to buy or not to LOL

      Slet
  8. Not one of my favourite colours, but it looks fabulous and it looks good on you! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Not one of mine either, but it has a fascinating rainbow - I'm glad you like it on me, thanks!

      Slet
  9. Oh so pretty! I love love love this!

    SvarSlet
  10. So beautiful, also if blogger messed with your photos :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...