Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 11. juli 2014

Smitten Polish: Her Name Was Rose, Jellyfish Rave and The Oncoming Storm – summer 2014 collection

Today I have the pleasure to show 3 of the beauties from Smitten Polish summer 2014 collection, that just arrived at Edgy Polish.
They are heavily PACKED with strong holographic micro glitter and are HIGHLY distracting in the sun!
They are easy to apply and the dry time is really good! I show them in 2 coats with a top coat as they dry a little gritty, and they can easily be worn like that, if you want to.

Her Name Was Rose:
Her Name Was Rose is a gorgeous red magenta – and my favorite of these 3, and think this is the one showing off those sparkly holo glitters best in low light.
But just like the other 3 it goes crazy in the sun, the photos do not do it justice, it seriously is max sparkly in the sun!! 

Jellyfish Rave:
Jellyfish Rave is the exact color of the lilac center of the jellyfish in the first coat, in the second it is more of a slightly blue toned lilac.
This one also goes crazy in the sun, the photos do not do it justice, it seriously is max sparkly in the sun!! 

The Oncoming Storm:
The Oncoming Storm is a dark cobalt blue. It is very opaque in one coat, but as written in the beginning, this is 2 coats.
Believe me: it goes crazy in the sun, the photos do not do it justice, it seriously is max sparkly in the sun!! 
Do you like them?
IMO they should come with a warning: If you are wearing this polish in the sun gloves a required when driving an automobile or operating dangerous machines ;)
Go to Edgy Polish to see the entire collection and other Smitten Polishes right HERE!

25 kommentarer:

  1. Love them! What gorgeous red sparkles in the blue one :O Reminds me a bit of Zoya, Dream, but it's different, maybe even prettier? Each of them is pretty, the second place is the magenta one and the third - purple. Like I've written, I like ALL of them :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the sparkles are unbelievable - and yes, I'm sure this has a sttronger effect, i never saw anything like it!

      Slet
  2. Love these! I hope to get to play with this collection very soon.

    SvarSlet
  3. I love these bright and bold shades. I think Her Name Was Rose looks so gorgeous on you and others are very pretty as well.
    I like your proposed warning :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you read the warning hahaha - and Her Name Was Rose is my favorite too!

      Slet
  4. I like all three of them, but my favourites are Jellyfish Rave and The Oncoming Storm, perfect holo effect! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The effect is insanely pretty in all of them!

      Slet
  5. Like that jellyfish rave!!

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow they are all so pretty but I think Jellyfish Rave gets my vote too - it's outstanding :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. I agree with your warning *w*
    You've put them in your post in reverse order of how much i love those bottles: TOS is soooo unbelievably gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - and if you saw them in the sun, you would swoon!!
      Of course TOS is your favorite, it's blue, right ;)

      Slet
  8. That's definitely wishlist material. So much beauty! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. am i horrible person if i say that i would love to have them all ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, let me see - nah, no, I think it's a true thing to say :D

      Slet
  10. They are all so beautiful <3
    I love Rose so much !

    SvarSlet
  11. These are beautiful! I can only imagine how stunning they must look in real life!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - and you are right, they so stunning iI think it's impossible to believe without seeing them!

      Slet
  12. Amazing nail polishes and swatches! ^_^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are totally amazing - thank you very much, I'm glad you like them!

      Slet
  13. I can't choose. I love all of them :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it is too difficult to choose!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...