Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 8. juli 2014

Korres: Ciel 82 + comparison with Chanel Coco Blue, Lilac 25 and Bright Yellow 91

Korres is a Greek brand with fantastic products based on natural, organic ingredients and homeopathy, I like the values behind the brand.
I have 7 Korres nail polishes; Last week I showed 3 pale pastels HERE, and today I’m showing 3 more bright colors. 
Their formula is super nice to work with, the self leveling ability is outstanding, the dry time is good and their finish is nice and shiny, all in all a really nice quality.
They are 7-big-free, have read somewhere that it is even more – Korres website is HERE, but they can be purchased several places online. My favorite body lotion is by the way Korres Jasmine Body Milk. 

Ciel 82:
Ciel 82 is a beautiful sky blue with a very subtle shimmer. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
And if you wonder how it compares to Chanel Coco Blue, it's close very close, in some light settings Korres Ciel is a tad darker...

Lilac 25:
Lilac 25 is in my opinion more of a rose pink cream with a slight hint of lilac. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.

Bright Yellow 91:
Bright Yellow 91 is a pretty yellow cream polish, bordering to a pastel yellow. I do however feel it is a bit too yellow to be a pastel. 2 easy coats are enough for most nails, but this is 3 coats without a top coat.
What do you think of them?
Next week I am showing the two last of my Korres polishes, both within the purple range...

Please like Maria's Nail Art and Polish Blog on Facebook :)

28 kommentarer:

  1. Sweet colors that are great for summer time :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Ciel 82 is really nice! It is quite similar to the Chanel :-)

    Not so keen on Lilac 25 but Bright Yellow 91 is nice and bold, you are right not really a pastel though!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed very similar...
      Bright Yellow is such a pretty polish!

      Slet
  3. Nice, bright colours indeed. The blue is my favourite. I can't tell the difference between the two blues :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, it's very difficult to tell the difference :)

      Slet
  4. I think ciel and bright yellow are so gorgeous. I want to buy a yellow polish but i couldn't find right shade yet :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's my favorites too - I hope you find your perfect shade :)

      Slet
  5. What a truly bright shade of yellow.

    SvarSlet
  6. That delicate blue is so gorgeous! I can never resist a pretty light blue. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  7. Of course yellow will be my favourite :)

    SvarSlet
  8. All three of these are so beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  9. A lovely blue but I do love that lilac

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The blue really is beautiful - I agree, the lilac isn't lilac...

      Slet
  10. That yellow is so pretty! And the blue ones, good dupe!

    SvarSlet
  11. Beautiful swatches! I love the blue one the most :)

    SvarSlet
  12. Ho-ho! ) It is clone Chanel Coco Blue?
    Fine! )

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think they are very close yes - and it's nice to have an alternative :)

      Slet
  13. So close, almost dupe! :D
    Love it, and the others too :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...