Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 6. juli 2014

Chanel États Poétiques collection fall 2014: Secret 625, Atmosphère 629 and Orage 631

Today I am showing swatches of the three polishes from Chanel États Poétiques collection fall 2014: Secret 625, Atmosphère 629 and Orage 631 - I'm sorry, there are many photos!!
Ss always the formula is a pleasure to work with, outstanding self leveling ability, good dry time and a beautiful finish.

Secret 625:
Chanel Secret 625 is a beige nude cream with a light pink hue and enough white for my liking. I think this is highly wearable. You need two or three coats – this is three coats without a top coat.

Atmosphère 629 layered:
Chanel Atmosphère 629 is IMO a duochrome topper – it is buildable on its own, if you like a visible nail line and the duochrome look – shifting from a violet-grey to pink to gold.
Each photo tells what it's layered over...

Orage 631:
Chanel Orage 631 is a blackened blue, charcoal blue would be a good way to describe it. It has a subtle, but pretty shimmer. This is two coats without a top coat.
So, let me hear your thoughts..?
My favorite is Atmosphère 629.

23 kommentarer:

  1. Pretty indeed. I'd love to see Atmosphere layered over dark purple, I bet that would look pretty too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sure that would be very pretty too!

      Slet
  2. My picks today? Chanel Secret 625 and Orage 631 :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Atmosphere is my favourite, definitely :) It looks great on the two nail polishes and so different!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's a very interesting and useful polish!

      Slet
  4. For me only Orage. I already cancelled my 'Atmosphère-order' last week, after I had seen the first pics.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you like Orage in person too :)

      Slet
  5. Atmosphère is so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow! I've been waiting to see photos of these! Thanks :-)

    I like the last two best :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I would never pick up something like Secret, but it looks great on you. Orage is a bit meh but love Atmosphere over the top

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you think so - but overall I agree with you, the Atmosphere layerings are my favorites!

      Slet
  8. Orage looks so interesting and the topper looks amazing over it.

    SvarSlet
  9. OMG <3 I need them all yessssss...all all all...they are so gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet
  10. i'll take orage, you can keep the rest ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, thank you so, so much, you are very kind :D

      Slet
  11. Among those, I would go for orage, which has such a peculiar shade, I love it :D

    SvarSlet
  12. Yes, I would have guess it to be your favorite if asked LOL

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...