Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 5. juli 2014

Chanel Orange Blossom 2005 - Collaboration Saturday

Today it's a new Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Orange Blossom was released in 2005, and it was repromoted in 2007. It’s a “Made in USA”, and I doubt it was released in Europa.
Orange Blossom is such a summery color, it’s a peachy-melon-orange with a beautiful, subtle shimmer.
Do you like Orange Blossom..?
And now I wonder: What does Elena show us today..? I have the feeling it's more fruity than floral :D

Tomorrow I'll show you all 3 new colors from the Chanel États Poétiques collection, fall 2014

19 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow. That's pretty similar to it's fruits ;D.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. It's a very pretty orange with a subtle shimmer that I like :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Gorgeous color! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. I like orange more and more for each day!! This is a nice one!

    SvarSlet
  5. I like orange more and more for each day, and this is nice :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You get that twice, my internet is weird tonight :D

      Slet
    2. Hahaha, you know I love your comments, so no problem ;)
      I love orange too, but I think more in the summer!

      Slet
  6. such an amazing orange colour <3 I love it :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Pretty peach! And gorgeous shimmer! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...