Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 2. juli 2014

Smitten Polish Ker-Bloom

Smitten Polish Ker-Bloom is a dark cornflower blue holo. It does play a little in low indoor light, very well in artificial lightning, in the shade not so much, but strongly in the sun. This is 2 easy coats with a good dry time and I used a coat of Seche vite
The photos does not do it justice, the rainbows are stronger when they play...
Do you like Ker-Bloom?

27 kommentarer:

  1. So pretty! What can I say more? Love it!

    SvarSlet
  2. This is so pretty. I can only imagine how gorgeous it must be in sunshine.

    SvarSlet
  3. That's a real pretty blue holo.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. Maybe a bit pale for me, but still very beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and i have a weakness for some of the periwinkle shades, but I guess I prefer them light like this one :)

      Slet
  5. Stunning polish once again Maria! I love this colour and the holo effect wow :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Smitten does some great holos--her base colors are so varied and interesting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right about that, I love them :)

      Slet
  7. This is definitely a winner! Lovely!!

    SvarSlet
  8. I think it's simply gorgeous, my kind of colour! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. This is a gorgeous subtile holo

    SvarSlet
  10. I love everything cornflower! Sweet!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have a weakness for the cornflower blue too!

      Slet
  11. Gorgeous blue holo! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...