Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 1. juli 2014

Cirque Powwow - Heritage collection

Cirque Powwow is one of the 7 polishes from the Heritage coll. It is an unique shade; a subdued rosy pink in some light settings, and more hot pink in other light conditions. The holo is modest – except in the sun where it really comes out to play. Although I love it, I had hoped it would be more hot pink – more powwow - BUT Blogger as usual makes my pink polishes more pink than they are, so it is NOT as hot in person...
This is two easy coats with a good dry time, it didn’t dry super shiny, so I added a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like Powwow..?

Please like Maria's Nail Art and Polish Blog on Facebook :)

25 kommentarer:

  1. Of course I like Powwow. I've been wearing it a few days ago ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. The holo is well visible, I like this nail polish, pity it's less pink than on photos...

    SvarSlet
  3. oh wow! I'd love to have that polish, it's so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, even if not as hot pink as Blogger shows it!

      Slet
  4. I like that berryish undertone I see in your photos. If it exists in real life I think this polish could be the one pink holo I'd wear.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does, but not as dominantly, if you want I can send you a photo per email...

      Slet
  5. Fantastic job capturing the holo in this, Maria--what a gorgeous colour! Shame it isn't as brightly pink IRL (I love mine bright and bold as well), but it's super pretty here. ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so - and yes, unfortunately it's not quite as "powwow" LOL

      Slet
  6. It reminds me somehow of a pinker version of Layla Hologram Effect 12 Red Taboo, soooo beautiful!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think that is true, but the Layla has a stronger holo...

      Slet
  7. Holo's are between my favorites and this one is very pretty indeed. I want a Powwow! :))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You really should buy yourself a Powwow, it's super pretty!

      Slet
  8. All the holos in this world :D <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Pretty colour and I do really like the holo :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I love it, it's interesting and pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. I like it, it's a very pretty colour! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...