Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 18. juli 2014

Orly: Harmonious Mess, Jealous Much and Sparkling Garbage

Three random Orly polishes...
The formula is perfect and easy to work with in all 3 of them. The self leveling ability is good, and finish is shiny and beautiful!

Harmonious Mess:
Harmonious Mess is a dusty, grey toned lavender, too dusty for me, so this is looking for a good new home. It's from the Mash Up collection 2013.

Jealous, Much?:
Jealous, Much? is a dusty, grey toned green, too dusty for me, so this is also looking for a good new home. 2-3 coats is needed for full opacity, this is 3 coats without a top coat. It's from the Cool Romance collection 2012.

Sparkling Garbage over Jealous, Much?
Sparkling Garbage is a dense holographic micro glitter in a sheer green base. It’s buildable but needs too many coats, so I’m showing it in 1 coat over Jealous, Much? without a top coat. It's from the Mash Up collection 2013.
Do you have any of the polishes from this collection?

30 kommentarer:

  1. I think I need a Sparkling Garbage :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Svar
    1. I did and I've just ordered it. You've tempted me :D

      Slet
    2. I'm so happy to have lead you astray LOL - have fun with it!

      Slet
  3. Jealous, Much? is just my shade. I know you are not a fan of dusty mints, but I have a special fondness for them. Sparkling Garbage looks like a finer version of China Glaze Atlantis, but that could be due to the base colour you chose.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, and it's so nice that there are colors for all of us LOL
      SG is not as dense in the glitters as Atlantis, and a bit paler green too...

      Slet
  4. sparkling garbage is my fav! a holo polish never get me bored :D xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a pretty glitter for sure - and I like the holo glitters too, they are so pretty :)

      Slet
  5. Lovely shades I do really like the lavender

    SvarSlet
  6. Since the minute Sparkling Garbage first graced my nails it has sat firmly amongst my top 10 favorite polishes of all time! My heart goes pitter patter any time I see someone wearing it! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that is so sweet - I feel like that with some polishes too :)

      Slet
  7. You're probably not surprised to hear that I've got Sparkling Garbage and that I love it. I did buy "Pretty Ugly" from the collection too, but that one already found a better home :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Such a horrible name for such a gorgeous polish, why Garbage?? I love how it looks over Jealous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - maybe Orly can give you the answer - but I too like it in that layering!

      Slet
  9. haha, i actually love the names!

    SvarSlet
  10. Sparkling Garbage looks amazing over Jealous, Much? WOW! Nice combo! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. I don't have any nail polish from this collection, I like all three that you showed us today :-) Sparkling Garbage has a strange name, but it is stunningly beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL a very strange name - and yes, very beautiful!

      Slet
  12. omg, i think i need them all *.*

    SvarSlet
  13. Jealous? Yeah so much :D
    All of them look good on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, you are too funny - aww, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  14. I don't own many Orly lacquers, sadly (I think to own something like 10 bottles) and they are all with the old bottle... :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...