Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 14. juli 2014

Korres Lavender 72 and Ultra Violet 29

Korres is a Greek brand with fantastic products based on natural, organic ingredients and homeopathy, I like the values behind the brand.
I have 7 Korres nail polishes, and today I’m showing the 2 last. 
Their formula is super nice to work with, the self leveling ability is outstanding, the dry time is good and their finish is nice and shiny, all in all a really nice quality.
They are 7-big-free, have read somewhere that it is even more – Korres website is HERE, but they can be purchased several places online. My favorite body lotion is by the way Korres Jasmine Body Milk.
Lavender 72 is a periwinkle leaning lavender cream. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is 2 coats without a top coat.

Ultra Violet 29:
Ultra Violet 29 is a blackened purple with a beautiful shimmer. This also is very opaque in one coat, but you see 2 coats without a top coat.
Do you like these two?
See the first Korres post HERE, and the second HERE!

22 kommentarer:

  1. I like the Korres polishes you've shown, and the last one is so pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are overall quite pretty - I'm so glad you like them!

      Slet
  2. Nice colours - I totally understand why you bought both :)

    SvarSlet
  3. OOOH that looks so smooth & opaque!! New Follower here, your blog looks nice so far :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Welcome to my blog :) - and I hope you will like it here!

      Slet
  4. absolutely loving Lavender 72. Great swatches.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it - and thanks a lot!

      Slet
  5. They are so pretty <3 Lavender is so gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet
  6. I much prefer the lavender

    SvarSlet
  7. These are both pretty! I really like Ultra Violet - it's a knock-out polish. It made me smile so much hehe :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. lavender would be my first choice... but then i would switch it with ultra violet :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Ultra violet reminds me somehow Vendetta... wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you might be right about that actually!

      Slet
  10. I like both of them, today I would pick Lavender 72 :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...