Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 12. juli 2014

Dior Saint-Tropez 401 - Collaboration Saturday

Today is a Holiday in Saint-Tropez version of Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Dior Saint-Tropez 401 is a dark Tiffany box colored cream polish from summer 2012. 
This is 2 coats with a top coat.
Do you like it?
So let's see if Elena has gone on Holiday in Saint-Tropez, maybe you have figured out which polish she is showing ;)

22 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my... that color. My all time favorite!!! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. That is a top class colour

    SvarSlet
  3. I love this one. What a gorgeous blue.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. Love this color!

    SvarSlet
  5. That is a really beautiful shade! If it came as a holo I'd buy it on the spot :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That really would be a magnificent polish!

      Slet
  6. I like this colour - I wouldn't say it's a favourite but it's nice and you suit it :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Truth be told I too like it, but I prefer the lighter and more minty shades...

      Slet
  7. So lovely! The fact this is darker than normal robin's egg make it cuter :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I tend to like the lighter ones better - but I do like this one too :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...