Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 17. juli 2014

Daisy nail art on blue

The base color is Kiko 385 Pastel Blue, see swatches HERE.
Hmmm in my mind this electric blue, ah well, it’s gorgeous no matter what.
I felt like painting something bold and big – yet simple, so this is the result. Before I top coated with Seche Vite I added a coat of Northern Light Hologram Top Coat Silver.
I liked wearing it - and hope you like it!

24 kommentarer:

  1. I like it a lot, both the colours and the design and the added glitter. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. add glitter - and you like it, that's a given ;)
      Thanks my friend!

      Slet
  2. Gorgeous blue! The daisies are very pretty and I love the addition of the extra sparkles :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Ananka, I'm so happy you do!

      Slet
  3. I like it! The holo glitter is so cool :) It caught my eye at once.

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous! I will definitely do this daisy mani soon!! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much CC, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that John, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  6. lovely polish, the white flowers are the true match for such a color :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, nothing beats a blue and white combo :)
      Thanks a lot Zana!

      Slet
  7. I agree with Žana. Great choice of colours.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Vedrana, I'm pleased to hear it :)

      Slet
  8. Love this blue Kiko and the flowers! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it Irina, thank you so much!

      Slet
  9. Lovely nail art, and I agree with you, that's a very electric blue...not pastel at all!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, and yes, definitely not pastel :)

      Slet
  10. Perfect combination, beautiful base colour :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...