Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 13. juli 2014

Hean Wedding Garden collection swatches: 640, 641 and 649

Today I have 3 of the Hean Wedding Garden collection. Hean is a Polish polish brand (loved writing that LOL).

640 looks mint in the bottle, but on the nails it leans a little towards pastel blue, it’s very delicate and pretty and has a very subtle shimmer. This is 2 rich coats without a top coat.

641:
641 Is a pretty pastel blue leaning towards dove grey with a light silver shimmer, but not really visible in person on the nail. The formula is a bit on the thin side, a bit runny bit easy enough to mange. 2 coats would be OK for normal use, but I am showing it in 3 coats without a top coat.

649:
649 is a light sunny yellow (not pastel) with a fine silver shimmer, not really visible on the nail though. It is a bit on the sheer side, but easy enough to work with. This is 3 coats without a top coat, and the finish is lovely and shiny.
Do you have any Hean polishes - and how do you like them?
I’m impressed by the shiny finish and I like the delicate colors, but I’m not super impressed by the dry time, but most of us use a dry fast top coat anyhow...

22 kommentarer:

  1. Maria, Polish polishes ( ;) ), I'm so glad to watch them here!
    I don't have any Heans, but I have to take a closer look at them because I like the shades of 641 and 649 a lot :) Pity they dry too long, I use Insta-Dri sometimes when I have to, it usually works well.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it sound so fun :)
      Well, I always use Seche Vite, so I'm good, but it's still annoying!

      Slet
  2. At first I thought Hean was chinese *error* :DDD. I like the yellow.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I didn't know that, too funny!
      It is very sunny and nice!

      Slet
  3. I have seen the brand before, but I haven't got any of them myself :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So many brands - so little time, right?

      Slet
  4. I haven't heard of this brand, but these look interesting, especially that bright sunny yellow. Now that is one serious mood lifter.

    SvarSlet
  5. I never tried nail polishes from this brand, but I like the ones you showed us! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Hehe -> "Polish polish". All three are so pretty and delicate. I especially like how cheerful and bright the yellow one is.

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yup, that's so fun LOL
      I'm glad you like my Polish polishes ;)

      Slet
  7. These ones are pretty! I do like the subtle shimmers. 641 is my favourite :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Svar
    1. LOL - me to - to polish with Polish polishes :D

      Slet
  9. I didn't know polish polishes and I love the idea of this writing XD
    They are all so nice!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, so you never tried to polish with Polish polish :D

      Slet
  10. I love two of them and I'm sorry for the third one, it's not his fault, also the third one is beautiful, but there must be something wrong with me if I can't wear it :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I know, the yellow is way too yellow for you ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...