Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 27. juli 2014

Butter London swatches: Sprog and Poole

In this post I have 2 Butter London cream polishes - bot a bit too dusty for me...

Sprog:
Butter London Sprog is a dusty periwinkle cream, unfortunately a bit too dusty for my liking. This is 2 coats with a top coat.

Poole:
Butter London Poole is a very grey-toned and dusty summer khaki cream, way too dusty for me. I had seen swatches of it showing it a beautiful mint – ah well, it’s not the first time – nor will it be the last time that swatches fool me… This is 2 coats with a top coat.
Do you like dusty colors like these - and do you have a favorite?

24 kommentarer:

  1. I like both colors but more as base for nailart than use on it's own I think.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I agree, that would the only way for me to wear them - but still, no, they are looking for a new home!

      Slet
  2. Poole is so pretty, should do some gorgeous flowers Maria :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh, I like them both, but then again I would since they are dusty :D
    I love how Poole looks on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it's sooo good we do not like the same colors all of us - that would be so boring!
      Thanks, I'm happy you think so!

      Slet
  4. I agree with Helena. The first one is prettier; the second one isn't bad, but it would look better with something on it. No, not gloves :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, gloves would be a good option for me :D
      Hahaha, you are too funny ;)

      Slet
  5. I'm not keen on Poole at all, but Sprog is really nice. :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I like the first one best of the two :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow Maria both are gorgeous and absolute a perfect for a gorgeous nail painting. I can't wait to see what you will create with them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, it's not going to happen - they are in my "looking for a new home" bin ;)

      Slet
  8. not bad, both of them, i wouldn't mind take them on a walk :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Right colours and right level of "dustyness" for me! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. i actually love the dustiness. i haven't come across bl for a long time, i really miss them

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are nice polishes for sure - but's a long time ago one of them really wow'ed me :)

      Slet
  11. Beautiful shades!

    SvarSlet
  12. I'm not sure wether I like Pool or not... But Sprog is super nice :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...