Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 11. juli 2014

Emily de Molly Head Over Heals

Emily de Molly Head over Heals is a pale lavender/lilac holo with lot of pink shimmer. The holo is linear, but it seems like some of is scattered over the nail like holo dust, especially in lower lights, I love that effect. In the sun the rainbow is fairly strong and it’s fully visible in low light and artificial light and it’s flat in the shade. The application is easy, the dry time is good – and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of Head Over Heals?

I bought it from Norway Nails, if you use the code MARIA10 you get a 10% discount!

22 kommentarer:

  1. I really like this one, but Maria, lavender....you know ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, it's a shame with a pretty polish like this :)

      Slet
  2. It's very subtle and feminine. I don't know why but it brings Lanvin to my mind, the perfume Eclat d' Arpege, or maybe I know: they're lavender in colour, subtle and feminine, very light too :) Lovely holo :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - and aww - what a lovely association it brings, I love to hear that - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. The colour is something magical ^^ And I have to say that I am loving the name ^^

    SvarSlet
  4. It's really pretty. Quite a subtle colour with lovely holo effect! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - very subtle and pretty!

      Slet
  5. It is a bit too pale for my liking, but very pretty in any case.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My husband also thought it was a bit too pale, but it is pretty :)

      Slet
  6. I like it, it looks beautiful and delicate :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Pretty is a good word for it! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I believe it's too pale for you ;)

      Slet
  8. i could easily go head over heels for this one *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...