Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 22. juli 2014

Orly: Moonlit Madness, Green Apple and Meringue

Three random Orly polishes, the formula is perfect and easy to work with in all of them.

Moonlit Madness:
Moonlit Madness is a dark ruby red with a beautiful shimmer. It is very opaque in 1 coat, but this is 2 coats with a top coat.

Green Apple:
 Green Apple is just that – an apple green cream polish. This is 2 coats with a top coat.

Meringue:
Meringue is one of many Chanel Pearl Drop look-a-likes. It is a pearl shade with a strong, but more coppery sheen in the shimmers than the golden shimmers in Pearl Drop. You need 2 or 3 coats, this is however 4 coats without a top coat to achieve the best photos.
Do you have any favorites among these?
Mine is Moonlit Madness....

32 kommentarer:

  1. Meringue is my favorite. It has such a unique shimmer in it! Stunning!

    SvarSlet
  2. My favourite is the same like yours. Pretty!

    SvarSlet
  3. Moonlit Madness's so gorgeous. I should be wearing it again tomorrow.

    By the way, could it be, I'm responsible for your purchase? ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed gorgeous - and that might be the case, to be honest I don't remember, I bought it last? year... :)

      Slet
  4. that red polish is gorgeous! and green apple has been on my lemming list for so long!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed gorgeous - OH, go get the green one :)

      Slet
  5. I love Green Apple--I'd forgotten all about that one. I should find it and see how it compares to some of the current summer's bright polishes.

    SvarSlet
  6. the red ruby is just sooooo gorgeous!! I want it!!! and also that green apple, omg! love the color so much!! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is absolutely gorgeous - LOL - so many colors to love, right :)

      Slet
  7. Red Ruby is soooooo gorgeous <3 <3 <3Love this shade <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Moonlit Madness is indeed so amazing :)

      Slet
  8. That sure is a stunning dark red

    SvarSlet
  9. The 3 are nice but my favourite is Moonlight Madness - it's a winner always I think :-) WOW

    I saw Meringue recently and didn't buy it! It does look very like Pearl Drop so I guess I don't need it as I have Pearl Drop!! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. MM is indeed gorgeous - and I only bought Meringue to be able to do a comparison ;) (great excuse, eh??)

      Slet
  10. I love that red, it looks amazing! Great pics!

    SvarSlet
  11. Moonlit Madness is simply gorgeous. Other two are pretty, I like how Meringue looks good on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is gorgeous - and thanks a lot!

      Slet
  12. Meringue is interesting (sad sad 4 coats, though)! Moonlit Madness is super cute too ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. 4 coats for the photos, I think in person 3 is enough :)

      Slet
  13. green apple is totally my style

    SvarSlet
  14. My favourite is Green Apple :-)

    SvarSlet
  15. believe it or not, i love all three of them... but if i have to choose let that be moonlight madness *.*

    SvarSlet
  16. Moonlit Madness is stunning!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...