Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. juli 2014

Sparitual Drop Dead Gorgeous swatches

I have been RAOK’ed (random act of kindness) by my dear friend Marianne from RainbowifyMe!!
A polish fairy have been playing around in our stashes and taken some from my stash and put in hers – and vice versa, thank you so much sweet polish fairy for this beauty!!!

Sparitual Drop Dead Gorgeous is JUST THAT! It is a magnificent magenta with a beautiful shimmer – the polish fairy sure knows me, it is such a “me” color!!
The gorgeous shimmer is evident in person, but failed to really show except in the close up photos...
This is 2 easy coats without a top coat – drop dead gorgeous, isn’t it!!!
The polish fairy knows what I like - can you tell??
Thank you so much Marianne!!

20 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning! *drools* So pretty!

    SvarSlet
  2. I'm so pleased that I sent you this - it looks fantastic on you! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much my friend, I'm happy you did :)

      Slet
  3. This is so Maria colour. It looks gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  4. OMG! How beautiful. I also want the polish fairy to bring me something like that ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If you are a good little girl and pray to the polish fairy, that might happen :)

      Slet
  5. It's very pretty polish, your nails are beautiful! Marianne is a fantastic girl, I love her blog :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a very pretty polish - and yes, I'm so happy to have her as my friend!
      Thank you so much!

      Slet
  6. Yah the polish fairy did well :-D

    This is a stunning colour and I love that shimmer! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. She most certainly did - and yes, that shimmer is sooo beautiful!

      Slet
  7. drop dead gorgeous indeed :D

    SvarSlet
  8. This is really gorgeous on you! That shimmer looks amazing in this!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, and yes, the shimmer is sooo gorgeous!

      Slet
  9. Yes you're right it's gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
  10. that magenta fire in it is amazing *w*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - I love effects like that!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...