Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 10. juli 2014

A England Briar Rose aka Sleeping Beauty - Burne-Jones Dream Collection - comparison with Femme Fatale Ruby Hare

A England Briar Rose aka Sleeping Beauty is from the Burne-Jones collection.
Briar Rose is a beautiful magenta cranberry medium red with coarse scattered holo looking like sprinkled stars over the red but it also has a light smoky effect. It is very opaque in 1 coat, but this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

It made me think of Femme Fatale Ruby Hare, but as you can see below Ruby Hare is more magenta and it has a stronger holo...
Do you like it???
I bought this pretty polish from Edgy Polish!

28 kommentarer:

  1. What a difference between those two polishes, but it's just a nuance. To me Briar Rose looks much for feminie.
    Of course they're both beautiful.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, and in person that nuance really matters, I love them both but Ruby Hare a bit more!

      Slet
  2. I have Briar Rose, haven't tried it yet, looks lovely, the same goes to Femme Fatale.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are both stunning for sure :)

      Slet
  3. wow....what a Beauty

    SvarSlet
  4. Similar but not the same :) Both are very beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  5. I have this one! It's gorg, very unique polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and I'm so happy I finally got it!

      Slet
  6. It is not a big difference and because of that it is hard to choose one that I like better. Maybe Ruby Hare, because the holo effect is more visible!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If i HAD to choose I would choose Ruby Hare - but I'm so happy to own both of them!

      Slet
  7. Wow this is another stunning a-England polish. I've got it untried *tut tut*! Actually wearing an a-England today as we have some brilliant sunshine in Scotland! :-)

    It looks quite different from Ruby Hare!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You have something to look forward too :)
      Oh yesterday and today too is HOT and so sunny, *phew, too warm*

      Slet
  8. so pretty color, love it

    SvarSlet
  9. I really like them both, but I prefer Ruby Hare of the two because of the lesser dustiness :) (if that makes sense)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In fact the scattered holo bits are fewer on this, if that's what you mean by dustiness...?

      Slet
  10. I love a-england nail polishes and Briar Rose is beautiful :-) I think that I like Ruby Hare even more! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is one of my favorite A England polishes I think!

      Slet
  11. what can i say, after all it's a england polish <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is so true - 'nuf said, it's beautiful!

      Slet
  12. Svar
    1. They are indeed worth loving both of them!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...